CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 28 May 2008

70th Football card


I made this card for my Sister to give to her FIL who is a Newcastle United supporter. I made the card from a piece of card I printed with the black stripes and cut out on my craft robo. I also cut out the football with the robo. It took me ages as robo wasn't behaving well. The grass paper is from Joanna Sheen's Fabulous Flowers cd and I found the NUFC logo online.
Had so much trouble with my craft robo that DH decided to order me a KNK for an early birthday present. Problem is I now have to move from my craft/office/dinning room corner into the spare room upstairs, which needs clearing out beforehand. I have run out of room where I am. So off to do that before I can do any more crad making etc.

5 comments:

Twinklescrapbooks said...

Very cute card! :)
tina

Chrissie said...

WOW! Fabulous card again Sue, you are very talented.
Good luck with your craft room move, I've recently done this so I don't envy you!
I've saved your blog address so I'll be visiting daily now.

Bev said...

Sue this is just fabulous - bet it's a huge hit!!

Just been reading your profile - you've adopted a tiger, how fantastic! Beats my Tuplip the pitbull hands down lol.

Rainbow Lady said...

Wonderful cards and a great blog. You don't need my help at all as I think it is just perfect.
Look forward to seeing more cards and challenges too.
Love Cynthia x and well done

Ann Whitfield said...

Superb card Sue
Ann x