CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 30 June 2008

Brillante Weblog Award

Tonight, Cynthia, very kindly honoured me with this award. I am so thrilled at receiving this, thank you so much. I didn't expect an award after only having started this blog a few weeks ago.
So now it has fallen on me to pass this award on to 7 more people. A very hard job as Cynthia has already nominated some of my favourites and I haven't had time to explore very much but here goes. I have had so much inspiration from these ladies, they do such wonderful work with their creations.

Anne
Bev
Edna
Jak
Jenny
Niki
Joanne

Thank you all ladies, for all the inspiration you have given me.

Here are the rules:-
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

2 comments:

Bev said...

Thank you sooo much for the award hunny, much appreciated .

Bev x

Niki Estes said...

Thank you so much, Sue!! You are so sweet!