CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 7 June 2008

Father's Day Card

Today's card is one I have made for my Father in Law for Father's Day. I used blue mirri card for the base and then layered papers from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companions Disk 1. The topper was from the matching set, mounted onto gold mirri card. The small words are peel offs on blue mirri card mounted onto gold and the large DAD is cut from gold mirri card on my new KNK and mounted onto blue mirri card. I finished it off with borders of gold peel offs.


5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue, an I'm loving the look of the Dad done on your KNK. I'd never heard of this before but it looks like it's going to be great.

Rosietoes said...

Who's jealous of your KNK - not me! :)
Fabulous card and that DAD - wow!!

starcyl said...

Well Sue that is just the business, never heard of the machine before but will have to go and find a bit more about it cos I think I need one!

Jenny x

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Sue - and I'm glad I'm not the only one not to have heard of KNK! I'd guess that you're finding it easier to use than your Robo though!
Ann x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Sue!