CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 23 June 2008

I've been tagged!!!

This is another first for me, so here goes.

Chrissie has kindly (?) tagged me, so it's a good job some of my other friends have already had this done to them and I can refer to them as to what I do next! Now I have just been tagged by Cynthia too.


TEN YEARS AGO

Was working in a shoe shop, which I quite enjoyed. Both my Daughter and Son had moved out ( soon to move back for various reasons I won't go into). Still living in the same house and married to the same lovely man.

FIVE THINGS ON TODAYS TO DO LIST

1. Take my choccy lab for a walk.
2. Go into town for some food for the birds, oh and some for us!
3. Washing.
4. Get Mum's washing dried.
5. Tidy craftroom/ofice.

SNACKS I ENJOY

Crisps, Cashew nuts and any sort of chocolate.

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE.

Set the kids up with houses and cars. Move to Scotland, to a house we have designed ourselves, preferably next to a sea loch or the sea it'self. If I had enough to live on, it would definitely be the Isle of Mull!!! Help DH to fulfill his dream for wildlife video/photography.

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Skipton, London ( Streatham), Kettlewell in the Yorkshire Dales.


The people I am going to tag in return are

Jenny
Bev
Anne
Keren
Lavender Rose


Sorry ladies.

1 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh sorry Sue I have just tagged you as well. Love Cynthia x

Oh I love Kettlewell too.xx