CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 14 June 2008

















Nearly finished my word books for my twin granddaughters' birthday. Just waiting for my bind-it-all to finish it off with.
All the cutting out was done with my KNK, which I am loving when i find the time to play with it that is. All the main letters were glittered and I may add some more ribbon ties to it when I have bound it together. I have shown all the layers but not for each book as apart from the letter they are the same. The lamb and cat images are from Pink Petticoat and all the backing papers were from my stash. The butterflies are peel offs on acetate coloured in with sakura pens. The base of the card was bazzil.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Your books are just gorgeous Sue, I'm sure your grandaughters will love them!

Bev said...

Wow, these are just fabulous!!

Rosietoes said...

These are something else Sue. Wonderful! I'm sure your GDs will be thrilled to bits with them. :)