CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 5 June 2008

Some Pink Petticoat cards








It has been too long since I posted on my blog. Have had a family bereavement so life had got in the way a little.
I did manage to get these 3 cards done. 2 happy Birthday ones for my Sister to choose from for her friend and a sunshine and smiles one for a RAK card. The Flowers are Flora Doodles and the papers and images are all from Pink Petticoat. The colouring in was done with my sakura pens, which i scribbled onto acetate and then applied with a not too wet paint brush.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Such beautiful cards Sue, I do like Pink Petticoats products and your colourscheme (and colouring) is fab. These have such a lovely fresh, modern feel to them, gorgeous.

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful cards Sue - bet your sister had a struggle to choose! Haven't used pink petticoat yet but definitely something to be taking a look at!
Ann x

Bev said...

Oooh, I love these cards - they are fabulous!!