CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 29 June 2008

Something different.


Thought I would do something a little different this morning. I needed something to put stamped images in so followed a video tutorial from Chic n' Scratch. If you haven't visited Angies blog, please do, she has some wonderful creations along with tutorials.
I used a piece of 12 x 12 scrapbook card from a set by Anna Griffin and added my own printed title along with some paper flowers I got from a stall in my home town. I got loads for £1, had to be the bargain of the year.
Been on a bit of a roll this weekend so hopefully have more to post later.

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Clever idea Sue. Mine are in plastic bags all over the place lol
It turned out lovely well done.
Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

WOW! I really love this Sue, may have to try to find time to pop over and check this out!