CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 25 July 2008

2 Awards



I have recently received 2 awards, the Stempel Award from Beryl and the Wylde Women Award from Bev thank you so much ladies for thinking of me, I am truly honoured to receive them.
I have already received the Stempel Award, so I hope you don't mind me passing on this one, Beryl but I hope I make up for it by including you in the Wylde Women Award.
The rules for the Wylde Women Award are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
So...................... I think this may take me some time ladies!!!
I would like to pass this award on to:
Phew!! Thank you Bev so much for the award.
Thank you Karen , for the award also, a case of crossing in the post, I think. Regardless of that, thank you so very much for thinking of me.

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Wow Sue this is a new one. Thank you so much for giving me this award, it is much appreciated.
I will do my best to pass it on.
Love Cynthia x

Rosietoes said...

Thank you Sue for the award. I am really chuffed to receive it. :)

Karen J said...

Thank you so much Sue ... I'm honoured. But would you believe I've just finished my blog and awarded you with the same one!!! Great minds thinks alike eh.
Karen xx

Karen J said...

No problem adding me to original post Sue ... and yes it takes ages to sort it all out ... I must have been at it for at least an hour. I'm exhausted!!! Take care.
Karen xx

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the awards Sue

Lavender Rose said...

I feel very honoured to receive this award Sue (from Edna too!) thanks so much :)

Ann Whitfield said...

Thank you for this Sue, it means a lot to me to receive it and it's given me great pleasure to pass it on
Ann x

Niki Estes said...

Thanks so much, Sue for thinking of me! You are so sweet!