CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Birthday card for my Sister


Not too sure about this card. It is the first time I have used a Tilda image ( thank you Chrissie, for the image). I used backing paper by Dovecraft and cut the scalloped circles and ovals on my KNK. The Happy Birthday Sister 'stamp' I designed myself and printed out then coloured in with a Sakura pen. Flowers are Flora Doodles with jewelled brads to secure. Tilda was coloured using my Lyra Aquacolor crayons. As I say, I am not too sure, don't know if i have over done it or not!!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I think it's lovely and I don't think you've overdone it. To me it just looks very girly, just how I like them!

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful colours Sue. I'm sure your sister will just adore it. :)

Ann Whitfield said...

I don't think you've overdone this at all Sue - it's lovely
Ann x

Lavender Rose said...

This is so pretty, love the colours and embellishments as well as the cute Tilda of course.