CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Book for jessica




Todays project was to finish a book for my Grand Daughter Jessica. She is 6 years old and has now perfected the art of reading in her mind instead of out loud!! So to celebrate that fact, her Mum asked if I could make her a book to write reviews of the books she has read. She is into the Rainbow Fairy story books at the moment and if I know her she will be reading at least 1 a day!!

The design used clipart from Daisie Company and I bound it together using the split rings decorated with ribbons.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is so gorgeous Sue, I'm sure your grand daughter will just love it with all those fairies on. You are getting very good at these projects, you'll have to send me instructions!

Rosietoes said...

Ah! that is precious Sue. Your GD will love it. :)