CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 5 July 2008

Stationery Box


I might just manage to finish this post before the storm i can see from my window gets too near to safely keep the computer on.
I recently finished a complete desk set, which i decided to donate to my daughter to try and brighten her work area at home. What with a 6 year old daughter who acts like a 36 year old and a nearly 6 month old baby to cope with as well as work from home, I thought she deserved a bit of a treat(!!!) I made the note book very simply with several sheets of paper enclosed with 2 patterned sheets of xard to match the post It Note holder I showed earlier. The stationery box I made after watching the video on Jackie's Addicted to Stamping blog. I used the same Pink Petticoat backing paperto do the cards etc that I had used on the Post It Note holder to try and tie the items together.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

OMG Sue!! What are you doing? This set is just gorgeous! I'm sure your daughter will love it. Now please stop because I'm still trying to do the bag, I just can't keep up with you.

Rosietoes said...

Totally love this set. It's gorgeous. :)

Wendi said...

Wow this is so beautiful, I think your daughter will love it I certainly would
Wendi

Lavender Rose said...

What a fabulous set, WOW!!!!