CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 13 July 2008

My own flowers



Had a go at designing my own flowers to cut on my KNK and thought I would make a card for them. I used papers from the Paper Blossom download from Funky Hands and I printed some on to vellum . I then used the KNK to cut my design and then embossed the flowers to give them some shape. Finally I rubbed matching Whispers dye based ink pads over them to bring out the colour. Tilda and bench were coloured with Lyra Aquacolour crayons and the scalloped mats were also cut from my KNK. The For You 'stamp' is another of my own designs and not a stamp at all. Added some embellishments from my stash to complete the card.



8 comments:

Bev said...

This is gorgeous Sue - love hose papers! The flowers are brilliant and your image is so beautifully coloured.

Ann Whitfield said...

Just beautiful Sue and I love your colour scheme
Ann x

Chrissie said...

Sue this is just Fabulous! There's no stopping you now is there? I love the flowers and the little mats are gorgeous. By the way, what is a KNK? It doesn't matter really, if it cuts those little mats I want one!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous card Sue - love those flowers!

Rosietoes said...

You have done a wonderful job here Sue. It looks great. :)

Karen J said...

Gorgeous Sue .... love everything about it.
Karen xx

Jane's Crafty Creations said...

That is really beautiful ... very clever.

(BJZoe on JS Forum)

theysaywordscanbleed said...

i love it, it's so adorable.

arlene,
University Place florist