CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

New award


I received this award yesterday from Bev, thank you so much. I wasn't able to do anything about it yesterday as I was in a bit of a state with dental problems. Hopefully I am back on the road to recovery now, better had be or else!!!

Anyway, not sure if there are any rules attached to this wonderful award but i would like to pass it on to Chrissie, Cynthia and Wendy as a thank you for all their help and inspiration.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on receiving another award Sue, you definitely deserve them all! and thanks for nominating me to pass it on to.

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh thank you so much Sue this is a fabulous award. I shall have to think about where it goes next.
Love Cynthia x