CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Todays card

Todays card is for my Grand Daughter to give her teacher as she moves up into year 2 in September. My Daughter thought it was cute but haven't had a reaction from Jessica yet!!! The paper is from Artylicious Fantasy Floral Cd by Graphicus, the image was one Bev sent me , Thanks Bev, coloured with my aquacolors, the sentiments I created on my computer. Finished off with some Flora Doodles and satin ribbon.

9 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely card Sue I am sure teacher will love it too.
Love Cynthia x

Rosietoes said...

Ah! this is gorgeous Sue. I love the colours you have put together. :)

Beryl said...

Two Flora Doodles on one card! It's well worth it though it's a great card and they do make it special.
I know Cuttlebugs are a 'considered' purchase but I think you'd love it.The newest embossing folders can be used on their own to make an instant card.
Beryl xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, that is such a pretty image and great colours

Jane's Crafty Creations said...

That is really sweet. I am sure the teacher will appreciate it.

(BJZoe - JS Forum)

Lavender Rose said...

This is so pretty, love the colours, the image, the flowers...everything!

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Sue - the teacher will treasure it I'm sure
Ann x

Chrissie said...

This is such a gorgeous card Sue, it's so cute! I'm sure your grand-daughter will love it too, not to mention her teacher.

mar1ene said...

So loving this card, the colours are gorgeous and image is so cute!

Marlene x