CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Another New Baby Card

This is the second card I have made for the same new arrival. My Daughter asked me to make one for her to give, so had to think of something different to mine, which I have to admit I find difficult. Once I have a design in my mind I somehow have to put in a supreme effort NOT to go along the same lines time and time again! LOL!
Anyway my Daughter usually likes something more contempary than what I produced the other day, so am hoping she will think this is ok.
The base card is pure white laid card. The cute baby image is from Daisie Company and the scalloped circles ( cut on my Klik'n'Kut ) and matts are Bazzil card. Ribbon from stash. I scored lines on my score board to get the effect on the bottom half of the card.
Sorry about the quakity of the photo but we haven't had daylight for a week or more here and artificial light just doesn't do the job right.
Please can we have some sunshine ???

5 comments:

Wheezie said...

Great card, what a sweetie that image is.
x Wheezie x

Chrissie said...

I just love this card Sue. That is such a cute baby image and I really like the scoring you've done on the card, gives a "cuttlebuggy" look doesn't it?

Ann said...

Love this card - such a cute image and the layout is very effective. Love the embossing.

Ann xxx

Bev said...

It's beautiful Sue - love the clean elegant look to the card.
hugs Bev x

Karen J said...

Gorgeous card Sue .. love the layout and the image. Wondered where you'd got to!!
Karen xx