CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 8 August 2008

At Last a new card to show!!


I made this card for my Mum to give to her friend for her birthday. The base card was cut on my KNK ( Thyme Graphics )from a template by Linda on her Heart and Soul CD. I backed the Lattice work with a paper from Pink Petticoat to tone with the decoupage by Bev. I finished it off with some peel offs.
I seems ages since I did anything with my blog, have been busy with one thing or another but think i am back in the swing of things now. Just GOT to get going with some Christmas cards or it will be December before I know it!

7 comments:

Ann said...

oh what a beautiful card? I love the way the cut work has made a frame for the decoupage. Gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Wheezie said...

Fab card the lattice work is very effective
x Wheezie x

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm so pleased to see you back Sue - and what a gorgeous card to come back with! Well worth the wait
Ann x

Chrissie said...

Well this card certainly made the wait worth while Sue, absolutely stunning!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the deco is so pretty

craftypixie said...

Wow Sue this is just stunning!! so elegant love it
Wendy x

Beryl (bik59) said...

Only just found this card, it is stunning. I love the lattice work
Beryl x