CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 26 September 2008

Off to Isle of Mull

Well we are off to the Isle of Mull tomorrow morning so will not be posting on my blog for a week or so. Won't be able to visit my favourite blogs either as we have no internet access at the property we are staying in. No tv either but with views like the one in my header above who needs it.
Will see if i can get some piccies of my hols posted when I get back. Will miss you all but look forward to catching up again.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hope you are having a brilliant time - wish I was there it will be wonderful.

Ann xxx

Rosietoes said...

I've probably missed you Sue but I hope you have a really lovely holiday. The scenery looks amazing and I hope the weather keeps up for you as well. :)