CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Silver Wedding Cake and Box


Here is the third and the one that we are sending to my Sister and her hubby for their Silver Wedding Anniversary. The cake and the box were cut on my KNK using a template by my friend Linda on a forum I visit regularly. She does have some templates on a cd for sale here, but are for Craft Robo at the moment. The cake was embossed on my cuttlebug prior to assembling. I then used peel offs to decorate the edge. Stacked them and then glittered the joins and placed a cutout 25 in silver on the top. I adapted a template for the box as I wanted to make it 8 sided to match the cake. Again I embossed it on the cuttlebug prior to assembling and then gathered at the top and decorated with ribbons and tags.

3 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Sue I've just been catching up and I have to say you have made some absolutely fabby cards. Love the Dotty ones and this amazing cake! Wow! I've really enjoyed my browse around. TFS. :)

Wheezie said...

This is so much more than a card, its beautiful. Really admire this sort of craft with the templates really not sure I would have the patience but it does give a elegant effect.

x Wheezie x

Niki Estes said...

That is so neat! I love the cake inside!