CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 6 September 2008

Something different!

This card was made last night, just a quicky as I had seen it in one of my magazines so thought as I had a little time that I would have a go.
The base burgundy card is from my stash and I used the snowflake embossing folder on the front, using my new cuttlebug. The triangular piece is mounted onto gold. The cartoon cat is scanned from the template section of the magazine and printed out then coloured using Whisper markers, then mounted on the card. I added some glitter glue to the hat for a bit of bling!. Made the banner and attached with a brad and snowflake charm from my stash and a little gold bow and gems to finish. Not sure if I am too keen on it as it is different to what i usually do but there you go, nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.
Sorry about the quality of the photos these last few days but we have had virtually NO daylight so it is very hard to get the lighting right.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Actually Sue I really like this! That little cat is so cute and I love the triangular shapes, very effective.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh this image is so very adorable. What a great layout design as well. Fabulous job.

Ann said...

yeah I love it too - very different and coool!!

Ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

I like this too Sue - it's very different but that's part of it's appeal.
Ann x