CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 11 October 2008

2 cards on my return from Mull

This is the last of four cards I have made for my Sister's forthcoming Silver Wedding Anniversary. Can't say I am sorry to be able to move on .......... !
The fancy bells panel was cut on my KNK from a template by my friend Linda, mounted onto silver mirri card with a small section embossed on my cuttlebug. Decorated with bells cut out with a punch. Peel offs for the sentiment.

This card was a welcome change lol! My daughter wanted a contemporary card to give to her friend. I used backing paper and image from Pink Petticoat. Image coloured with Whisper pens blended with a damp brush and some glitter sakura pens. The flower is a Flora Doodle from Joanna Sheen. Red corner scroll was done on my cuttlebug. I printed directly onto the card both inside and out for the base. Sentiments were printed on my computer and ribbon and gems were from my stash.

8 comments:

Wheezie said...

Both cards are super. I really like the images from Pink Petticoat and you have enhanced this one beautifully.

x Wheezie x

Beryl (bik59) said...

Two great cards, my favourtie tho has to be the Anniversary Card
Beryl x

Wendi said...

Beautiful cards thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely message
Wendi xx

Ann said...

Glad to have you back. Hope you had a brilliant time - I'm sure you did. The cards are lovely. Love the colour on the 'new job' card - really zingy and young.

Ann xxx

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love how you have coloured the PP image

Chrissie said...

Love these Sue, both such different styles, but both gorgeous.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...both creations are spectacular. I'm loving the Bella card in my favorite colors! Both are creatively inspiring!

Rosietoes said...

Two super cards Sue and so totally different. Very stylish anniversary card and a really wow girly one. :)