CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Another Silver Wedding Card


Just when I thought I had finished with these Silver Wedding Cards, was suffering with a stinking cold and had my printer die on me, I get a phone call from my Mum asking if I could make a card for her to give my Sister and her hubby. Phew, wasn't really in the mood for card making but hope I managed to do something suitable! Mum didn't have time to post it so I have written and posted it myself unseen by Mum. Need to print a picture off to show her on Thursday! The camera hasn't picked up the silver very well and looks blue in parts, must be a reflection, sorry about that. Not a very good light when I took the photograph.

2 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

I love your stylish silver wedding card, very elegant indeed. I like the silver words against that paper, gorgeous!

Beryl said...

Lovely Anniversary card. I'm sure they'll love it. I've missed so much not being online for a month or so and have just been admiring all your lovely work since you've been back. Well done.
Beryl xx