CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 20 November 2008

Advent Train for my Grand Daughter Jessica


Have managed to finish this Advent Train for Jessica, just in time to fill it and pass it on to her ready for 1st December.
The train was cut with my KNK using a file by Linda (Shopmo) which I purchased from Thyme Graphics site.
Cut it all in white linen card ( it takes a lot!!) , the pink is the same card run through the printer before cutting. The silver is mirri card and was a pig to glue, I have learnt my lesson with that and will not be using it again if I can help it for intricate bits.
Other than the mirri card it was fun to make and I hope Jessica gets as much fun out of opening the little draws every day.

13 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Oh, this is sensational Sue. What a keepsake for your darling GD. Completely gorgeous. :)

Poppy said...

omg that is gorgeous,bet she'll love it.
poppy

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my goodness Sue...this is spectacular. What a labor of love! It's absolutely stunning.

Karen J said...

Wow Sue ... that's absolutely fantastic. Jessica is one lucky little girl. Well done you.
Karen xx

Happy Crafter said...

Wow Sue this is fantastic your gd will adore it what a task with the mirror card i know what you mean :)
Val xxx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous what a wonderful idea, she will love it

Chrissie said...

Sue this is fantastic, I'm sure Jessica will just love it!
It may have been hard work, but it looks sensational, and how lovely to see you back posting again Sue, I missed you!

Rosietoes said...

Sue I've left you a little something on my blog. :)

Wheezie said...

WOW this is stunning, not just a keepsake but a work of art. I know I would not have patience and admre those you do, your GD adore it.
x Wheezie x

Chrissie said...

I've left a little gift for you on my blog Sue.

Bev said...

Oh my goodness!! What an amazing work of art this is Sue - gobsmackling stunniing!!

hugs Bev x

Ann said...

Oh my goodness this is just so fantastic - what a lucky little girl. My daughters are grown up (well and truly grown up) but they still want advent calenders and would kill for one like this.

No way am I showing them.

Ann xxx

starcyl said...

That is fantastic, I wouldn't have the patience.
Jenny x