CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 25 January 2009

New award



Thank you so much Cynthia for this lovely award. It really cheered me up as I am still suffering from thia awful virus or just the cough really that is still lingering.

The award originates from Ali , who has a really lovely blog if you haven't had a look yet, please do.

I now have to pass this on to 5 people who have helped me make my blog what it is and I could easily pass it on to loads more people but here goes.

Cynthia

Bev

Chrissie

Anne

Wendy

Thank you ladies for your inspiration.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Sue, I'll get it posted up on my blog asap

hugs Bev x

Chrissie said...

Thank you for passing this on to me Sue, I really appreciate it.

Anne said...

Thank you so much Sue for this wonderful award and appreciate it very much. I'm touched by your lovely comments - I can't believe I'm an inspiration!