CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 16 March 2009

Another 'PINK' card


This card was made using another one of the files available on my website. This is a letter J in a lattice shape with a lilac backer. I then mounted this onto a pink mat and edged with fine silver peel offs. The daisies are also from my website and cut in a few different shades of pink and lilac, stacked and applied to card with either a brad or a jewel. A few more jewels finished off the card. This was sent to a forum friend for her birthday, she has received it now so I can show it on my blog.
Busy designing new files for my website but should hopefully have maybe a couple more to show either today or tomorrow.
Thank you for looking in on my blog, I do appreciate it.

4 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card Sue - your friend must have been thrilled
Ann x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sue.

hugs Riet.x

Lynn Mercurio said...

WOW...these are stunning. Love all the sparklie goodness you've added.

Wheezie said...

Another wonderful card Sue
x Wheezie x