CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Another retirement card


Had another retirement card order for my Sister to give a work mate. Unfortunately her uniform colour was dark blue yet again so couldn't get my mind around any other colour way than the first one I did. I just hope this is different enough for her.


Backing paper is from Artylicious Fantasy Floral, character from Dottie at Work download. Flowers are Flora Doodles and the top right brad I pressed into a Versamark pad then into Midnight/Emerald Obsidian ( by Stampman) embossing powder and then heated with heat gun. I was quite happy with the effect I got, so means I can use up loads of brads I got from QVC ages ago. The scalloped band was cut on my Black Cat Cougar machine as was the scalloped mat behind Dottie. Dottie was coloured in using my water colour pencils. A few peel offs and gems, completed the card.

4 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sue,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the colour scheme on this!
How lovely to see you posting again my friend.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, that is such a great image and I love the colours

Beryl said...

Great retirement card and a brilliant idea embossing the brad. I'll have to have a go at that one.
Beryl xx