CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 26 March 2009

First Easter Card

First easter Card I have aver made to be perfectly honest. Not something that we as a family have ever done. Thought I would have a change this year and as I was on a roll with my card making it was a good excuse.

Papers are from Papermania Temptations pack. Card is bazill, all elemants except for the right hand corner flourish which is a cuttlebug die, were cut on my Cougar. Flower from stash and the spacer is an idea I got from Bev, thank you for all your inspiration Bev.

6 comments:

Riet said...

ohh woww Sue,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Ehat a brilliant cad dear love the colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
This is so very beautiful I love it!
hugs
kim x

Andrea, said...

This is such a pretty card Sue, I love the colours and the gorgeous Sarah Kay image

Beryl said...

Great card for Easter.I'm sure whoever gets it will be thrilled.
Beryl xx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the colours you have used hun, so pretty. xx