CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 9 March 2009

Mother's Day card


Finally got round to making a card today. Thought I had better get a Mother's Day Card made in readiness. I used a cutting file that I designed myself, cut in 2 different shades of pink and layered up to get the spiro effect. I then made a flower from my own daisies file and attached with a plain silver brad. All cutting was done on my Black Cat Cougar. Decorated with peel offs.

The files I designed will be on my website shortly.

6 comments:

Riet said...

woww Sue,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

This is just gorgeous. I haven't heard of your make of cutting machine but it looks like it's really useful.
Beryl xx

maddy hill said...

beautiful card and the die cut is awesome !

maddy
leeds

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous Sue, so striking x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is beautiful Sue, the die cut is so pretty

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the silver in the corners!