CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Son's Birthday Card

My Son is Football mad, specificaly Liverpool so thought this would be appropriate for him. He will be 31 but what the heck, he is still a boy to me, ha ha!!
Backing papers are from Scrapbookingmad and the footballer is George from Charmed Cards & Crafts.
I coloured George withjh watercolour pencils and cut him out then mounted onto more backing paper. Stars and trophy are cut from my Black Cat Cougar and embellished with star gems and ribbons on the trophy.
I do hope he likes it!!

4 comments:

Riet said...

woww Sue,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

Great card for a footie fan of any age.
Beryl xx

craftypixie said...

Bet he loves it even if he is 31!!
Wendy xx

Bev said...

Absolutely brilliant card Sue - perfect for all our footie fanatics xx