CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 2 March 2009

Sorry for my absence

So sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I have been busy with 'life' as we say! Also been getting a website up and running with files for various cutting machines i.e. KNK, CraftRobo and Black Cat.
Not too much on there yet as I have only had it going for a week or so. Please feel free to have a look if you have the time. Will be back to posting when I have managed to get some cards etc done. I have a few to do in the next week or so and will post as soon as.
Thank you all for your continued support.

www.creativitylady.desu.co.uk

Cheers Sue xx

1 comments:

Beryl said...

Good luck with your new venture Sue. I haven't got a cutting machine, unfortunately. I'd love to have one as I think you can make lovely swirls with them
Beryl xx