CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 13 April 2009

A Christening card in a hurry!!


Had to cheat for this card as I had forgotten the date of the christening. It has to be posted down to London so I needed to get it done and ff so it was recieved before this coming weekend. Knowing our wonderful Royal Mail, there was no way I was leaving it any longer.
I downloaded a card kit from here and this particular design is by Kizzy Dizzy Designs. I printed off with my own greeting inside etc and embellished a little more than the original. Useing real ribbon in place of the paper ones and a flora doodle and charm instead of the paper flower on the print out.
Posting it tomorrow so hope it arrives in time.

6 comments:

Riet said...

ohhhhh wowwwwww Sue,what a beautiful card,l love the colours and papers so chique.

hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Aww, absolutely adorable card honey - too cute for words x

spiritofcreativity said...

That's just gorgeous Sue
Ann x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty Sue, everything about the card is gorgeous

Anne said...

Beautiful card Sue and thanks for sharing the link :) xx

Karen J said...

Stunning card Sue xx