CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 16 April 2009

Jessica's Party Invites

My eldest Granddaughter will be 7 years old on Saturday 25th and is having a small 'exclusive' Pink Birthday Party on the day. She asked if when they came down to our house this afternoon if she could make the three invitations. So seeing as her and her sister ( Isabel aged 15months) were coming for the afternoon I thought I had better make a set in kit form with all the elements for her to put together. I printed the basic cards on my computer using some Pink Petticoat backing paper design and Bell Bottom Laser font for the text. I then made the PINK letters by cutting out in white then in the same pink as the card, cutting them on my Black Cat Cougar. Assembled them and put sticky pads on the back ready to be applied to the card. Jessica has just finished them so thought I would take a picture and post them on my blog.

I now have to finish cutting and assembling the banner I have designed for the summer house which is going to be the venue for the party weather permitting that is !!

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Very posh invites. I hope it's a good day for the main event.
Beryl xx

Riet said...

wowww Sue,what a beautiful,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x