CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Creativity is back .....................




It has been far too long since I last posted on my blog, I hope everyone hasn't forgotten me, lol.
Had a week on the wonderful Isle of Mull, one of the best weeks yet.
Came back to lots of problems so had no motivation to do anything at all.

THINK the website is up and running again, which was an ongoing problem since before my holiday, my poor son has been working very hard with the hosts to hopefully sort it all out and had redesigned it for me too, so a big thank you to him.

Have acquired a noisy neighbour which has resulted in sleepless nights and slight panic attacks during the day so have not done anything at all in the craft department, I am sorry.

Will hopefully have a catch up with all the blogs that I love to visit and a big apology for not looking and commenting on them for so long.

Anyway, made 2 cards over the last couple of days, one of which I will post later when my friend has received it.
This one was a 'have to make' as said friend brought me some wonderful flowers etc from her holiday in America and they certainly inspired my mojo to get working again. Thank you again Debbie.


Papers are from an old set of pastel papers by Papermania, I think.
Image is Lily picking flowers stamp from the Rachelle Anne Miller collection.
Flowers are Prima and large rose paper flowers.
Charm, chain, peel off butterfly etc are all from my stash.


3 comments:

Beryl said...

Glad you had a good break but you could have done without coming home to problems. Hope everything's sorted soon. This card is lovely so obviously your mojo has benefited from your holiday too.
Beryl xx

Happy Crafter said...

Sorry to hear you've been having problems but good to hear you enjoyed your break.
Your card is very pretty love the colours and image,yummy flowers too.
thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment for me:)
Valxx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Sue, gorgeous colours. I am so pleased you had a good break and fab photos it looks beautiful there. have a lovely weekend