CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Elegant Fans

Ok, cheated a little, yet again, lol.

Did make a start on this yesterday evening, but the making up of the card was done this morning so I am counting it as todays card.
I have so many cds and hardly ever use them so I thought I would rectify that and make this card.

Papers and images are from Elegant Fans by Joanna Sheen.
Card is Stardream card in lilac and gold.
Fans are decoupaged and a little bit of cosmic shimmer pink glitter glue added to the flowers. Finished with a ribbon, flower, charm and peel off sentiment from my stash.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

That's amazing - a very beautiful elegant card. It looks like it's a biggie too.
Beryl xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so pretty!
Such fabulous detail and gorgeous soft colours!
hugs
kim x

Tab said...

Oh this is such a beautiful card hun, love the fan and the colours are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx