CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 13 June 2009

Father's Day combo.

Made this card and hanging treat box after seeing Bev's wonderful creation on her blog here.
Papers are from Funky Hands, image is a stamp I have had for a long time, sorry I don't know anything else about it. Image coloured with watercolour pencils. Flowers from prima and large roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. Sentiments were written using my Black Cat Cougar and also cut out with it. Card stock is stardream card and the panel on the card was run through one of my cuttlebug folders to give some texture.
All scalloped circles etc were cut on my Cougar.

Thank you Bev for yet more inspiration.

Sue xx

3 comments:

Beryl said...

This is lovely Sue. It shows that men's cards don't have to be ultra masculine. Fab card. Bev is a great source of inspiration for me too.
Beryl xx

Bev said...

What a fab gift set Sue, gotta love that little bear. Delish papers and superb details too x

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just adorable Sue. What a great combo card and gift.