CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

My Twins Birthday Card(s)

This is one of two birthday cards I have made today for my twin Grand-daughter's. They are both the same apart from the name at the bottom, lol. Arguments will occur if they are different.


Paper from Fred She Said and Stardream.
Image is a digital Stamp, coloured with watercolour pencils with Sakura pens and a little crystal glitter on the daisies.
Flowers are Prima.
Corner flourishes are Cuttlebug dies.
Pearls, Brads, Spacers and Charm are from my stash.
Sentiments are computer generated.

9 comments:

spiritofcreativity said...

It's so good to see you back posting Sue and I hope your site problems are sorted now.
Lovely cards to come back with too.
Ann x

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear, love this card such great colours and image
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow they will adore them!
Such a cute image and love the pink and detail!
hugs
kim x

gentleflower said...

Sue such a wonderful card! You have great talent for putting together colours!

Stunning!

Linda xx

Dawny P said...

Hi Sue. Thanks for stopping by hun xxx I love this card, it's really sweet. I'll add you to my side bar so that I can keep popping back to see what you've been up to. Hugs Dawny xxxx

Scottish.Thistle Crafts said...

It's lovely the twins will love the cards

Agnes x

Beryl said...

A very pretty girly card - ideal for a little girl'girls. I'm sure they'll love them.
Beryl xx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is beautiful, the colours and image are so pretty

strawberry fields said...

Gorgeous card...love the colours
fiona x