CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Another card for Mum.


Made this from another of my files on the website. Card including aperture was cut on my Cougar Black cat. papaer is a foiled purple that I found in my stash. Edged using a punch and used on frony and on inside of card. I added an acetate wrapper shortened at front and edged with peel offs and a border and flowers which were all from my stash.
Think I need some more Mums, lol. Only have the one as my dear MIL is no longer with us so mine is getting spoilt now.

5 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Sue,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Wow, beautiful card, so elegant and the detail of the cut out is stunning!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

FAbulous card hun, looks so intricate. I am so out of the loop, what's acourgar black cat? x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sue these cards are just so stunning I am in absoluitel awe of your work dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Poppy said...

wow your card is stunning really love it but like Bev what is a cougar black cat?.
poppy