CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Been having a play.




Not sure about this. I designed my own birdhouse template for my cougar cutter. Ok with the design but not too sure about the card I made, lol.



I received a gift from my friend the other day. It was a selection of Promarkers, wow. Never used these before so thought I would have a bit of a play, so this is my very first attempt at colouring in an image using promarkers. Think I need a bit more practice, lol.


4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow I love the little house how clever of you and your work with the promarkers is stunning cannot believe ots the first time you have used them
Hugs Jacqui x

Lavender Rose said...

Oh I'm sure! I love the birdhouse card, gorgeous!

Tab said...

Ooooh such a gorgeous card, love the shape and the colours and embellishments are divine! Fab colouring too with your Promarkers, what a lovely gift!
Hugs Tab xxx

Chrissie said...

Love the bird house Sue, and your Promarker colouring looks gorgeous too!