CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 2 July 2009

Birthday card order.

This was another order from my sister. papers are once again Pink Petticoat and the image is a Vicky download. Coloured with watercolour pencils.

Flower cut on my Cougar as were all the papers/ The sentiments were also writen on my Cougar.
Brad and pearls etc from my stash.

Have not gone back on my challenge to make at least one card a day but recent ones I cannot show until they have been sent and received lol.


6 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous!
Such a sweet image and your paper and detail are wonderful!
So glad your lab is enjoying the rain. Cooled down here a bit for my girls thank goodness!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a great image and perfect colours and colouring, love this card. we could do with a bit of your rain here
Hugs Jacqui x

Tab said...

Ooooh fab card, just love the sweet image and the colours and papers are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Oh this is such a fab card sweetie, I think this is the best digi stamp out there and you have coloured her so beautifully. x

Poppy said...

love the image, great papers, love pp.
poppy

Kim Dellow said...

Oh very pretty card, love the pastels. Kim