CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Engagement card for my Son

I made this a week or so ago but couldn't post it as they hadn't received it, lol.

They were delighted with it I am pleased to say. It took me a long time to get my head around it as I wanted it to look special.
Papers are Papermania but can't remember the name of the collection now.
Image coloured with Promarkers but it looked brighter than my photo shows, don't know why.
Border cut on my Cougar out of dark brown Bazzil card.
Lace and pins from Tabbycrafts.
Sentiments done on computer.
Flowers, leaves etc from stash.

4 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh Sue,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Love your card hun, such a sweet image! Adore all the embellies you have used too, the lace and pins look fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh how beautiful!
Know wonder they loved it it is just so sweet and gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Beryl said...

What a smashing image for an engagement card. I'm sure they loved and I hope they'll be very happy.
Beryl xx