CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 16 July 2009

A new Flower Bowl Card

This is a new version of the Flower Bowl card. I have used the same flowers etc obviously in different colours, lol, but have added a lace lattice to the front of the card. I have made the bowl edge as part of a lining instead of part of the card to enable the lattice to show up.

I am going to perfect the files and convert them and they will then be put on my website. Will probably be over the weekend now as it is my birthday tomorrow and don't know if I will have the time to do much crafting, lol. Of course it will all depend on what I get for my birthday as I may get something to play with, ha ha.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Oh Sue, I'm loving these flower bowl cards, how clever!

Karina said...

Hi Sue, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

cats whiskers said...

OMG you are so creative I love this and the card underneath they are both so stunning love hopw you have made the flowers. AWESOME dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Sue,what beautiful,l love the flowers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Another stunner!
So beautiful!
hugs
kim x