CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 9 August 2009

Challenge winner

I made this card for my Brother in Law's birthday and used it in the Passion for ProMarkers FaceBook Launch Challenge ( phew that was a mouthful, lol). The lovely people of PfP chose my card as the winning one. Wooo Hooo, never won a challenge before that could be because I haven't entered them though, ha ha. I was thrilled to bits and recieved 2 stamps from Greeting Farm and a bar of chocolate with a gorgeous wrapper around it. Thank you Ladies ( Gina and Ida ) for my lovely prizes.

Anyway couldn't show it before now as my Brother in Law's birthday was on Friday and didn't want it seen by him before then.

Papers are by Pink Petticoat
Image, sorry, can't remember, it is a week or so since I used it and my memory at the moment is not good. Will update later when I remember. It was coloured with ProMarkers.
Sentiment was computer generated
Stars and circles were cut on my Cougar Black Cat.

8 comments:

Poppy said...

Love the card, great image, bet he loved it.
poppy

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and all the embellishments are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Beryl said...

Many congratulations on winning the challenge.It's a great card and I'm sure he loved it.
Beryl xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sue,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kerry said...

Well Done Sue, love your card. Kerry x

cats whiskers said...

Congrates hun, but iot is a fab card so no wonder
Hugs Jacqui x

Jeanette said...

Congrats on winning Sue! Stamps AND chocolate. That is heaven! LOL!
You card is wonderful. I really like the stars.
Hugs Jeanette

Mina said...

congratulations Sue and so well deserved its a fabulous card
Mina xxx