CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

A couple of cards at last.

Been ages since I managed to get some time together to make some cards it seems. Sorry I haven't posted for so long. I have lots on the go at the moment and of course crafting always seems to get put on to the back burner, lol.

Anyway had an order to do so managed to get two cards made at the same time as I have received my order from Bearly Mine Designs and lurrrrvvv the papers on the cds to bits.

This is for an order for a 40th card for a man. I always find it soooo difficult to make men's cards, just get bogged down with the pretty pretty cards and find it hard to leave off all the gorgeous flowers etc.

This is using papers from Designer Extreme Vol I from Bearly Mine Designs and I thought they looked perfect for a man's card.
Image is one I found somewhere on the internet ages and ages ago and coloured with copic markers.

The 40 is cut using a cuttlebug die and then mounted on to card and trimmed.


The second one I made using some more of the Bearly Mine Designs Vol I papers as I printed a few off to see which I wanted to use.
The gorgeous image is WoJ party Animals, cut with cuttle bug dies and coloured again with copics.
Just an added ribbon and some brads was all I needed to finish it.

Hope it isn't ages and ages again before I post and so sorry to all the wonderful bloggers who's blogs I have failed to visit recently, I will try and get back on track as soon as I can.


3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sue,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Great choice of papers Sue for both images, love little Henry and his cupcake. Glad you are having so much fun with the papers, I look forward to seeing even more of your cards when things slow down a bit for you.
hugs
Donna xx

Thanks for sharing your cards.

Chrissie said...

Just fabulous cards Sue and how lovely to see you posting again my friend!