CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 7 August 2009

One for Christmas.

Have to start sometime, lol. I thought I might enter the Papertake Weekly Challenge with this one. I have started to try and enter these challenges as it motivates me to make a card, when I am really stuck as to waht to make. This week the challenge is 4 Seasons and obviously mine is winter, lol.


Papers are Dovecraft Christmas Traditional
Image is a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp
Octagons are cut using my Cuttlebug as are the snowflakes.
Sentiment, ribbon and flower is from my stash.


7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is totally adorable Sue!
Great colours and gorgeous detail!
hugs
kim x

Mina said...

oh wow I love this card...its such a gorgeous christmas card
Mina xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sue,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Sue!
I really should take a leaf out of your book as I haven't made ANY christmas cards yet, oh dear!

Rach said...

A beautiful christmas card Sue, love the detail and the beautiful papers you have used. hugs rachxx

Jules said...

Hi Sue

What a gorgeous card. I love the image you have used and you have coloured it beautifully.

I have made a few Christmas cards by trying to play along with various challenges - at least it gets some made and ready.

Have a great weekend.

Love Jules xx

Beryl said...

Lovely card. It's got a really warm feel to it even though it's a winter card.
Beryl xx