CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 5 September 2009

A card at last.




First I must say that I am sorry about the quality of the picture, we haven't had daylight for the whole day and this is the best I could do at the moment.
I am hoping that this card will qualify for two challenges again, Time seems to be slipping away at the moment.

First challenge is Passion for ProMarkers , the theme this week is Glittery and Girly. The second is Anyone For Anya and I hope I am just in time for this one, lol. The theme is to follow a sketch this week.

Papers are once again ( blush) Bearly Mine Designs, this time from Designer Extreme Vol II
Image is from the RainSnowShine set of stamps from Greetings Farm
Image coloured with ProMarkers.
Snowflakes done with Cuttlebug
Brad, ribbon and sentiment all from stash.

Well back to sewing now for my Daughter's wedding dress. A woman's work is never done, lol.

13 comments:

weewiccababe said...

beautiful card Sue
you have plenty of time - the challenge ends Tuesday at 9am
thanks for joining us on pfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Poppy said...

lovely card, gorgeous colours.
poppy

Beryl said...

Great card to come back with Sue. I love the colour scheme and the layout.
Beryl xx

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sue, what a gorgeously girly christmas card. I love the cute anya image and the colour scheme is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice colours for a Christmas card! Lovely snowflakes and I like the texture of the muff.

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge this week!

Warm regards, Renata

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sue,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Suzanne said...

This is so sweet love the image. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Dawny P said...

Oh how gorgeous. I love the image and papers and you did a fab job with the sketch as well - love it :) Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card - the christmassey feel is lovely. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

craftypixie said...

OMG christmas cards.does that mean its on its way lol
lovely card sue.love the colour choice
good luck with the sewing
Wendy xx

Rosietoes said...

I'm playing catch up Sue and have missed some of your latest cards. They are simply gorgeous - I love your beautiful papers and images and the way you have embellished them. :)
Edna x

Mina said...

fabulous card Sue, I love the colours you used...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx