CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 19 April 2010

Getting back in the swing of things

I needed to get back into my crafting to get myself back into a near normal life again. A friend and fellow dog walker is getting married this Friday so decided that a bit of crafting therapy was just the thing for me now.


The image is a download from The Stamping Boutique and thought it was far too cute not to buy and use. I coloured the image with Copics and added some tiny self adhesive diamonds to the tiara. Backing paper is from a large Papermania 12" x 12" pad that I bought a few years back now. Flowers and pins from Wild Orchid Crafts . Leaves cut on my Black Cat Cougar cutter from Thyme Graphics and coloured with copics.
Peel off and pearls from stash.

I really enjoyed making the card and now have a few more to complete, so will post them as I do them.

1 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Sue and really cute image.
Edna x