CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Cupcake Exploding Box













I made this exploding box as an order from my Daughter. She is pleased with it, which is all I ask. Really enjoy making these, once I have got my brain cell working, ha ha.
Was a very warm job, sun pouring through the window and the temperature in my tiny craft room was soaring ....................................phew!!!
Base cardstock is my usual Snow White Linen Card.
Backing papers are all downloaded from Bearly Mine Designs, just adore these papers.
Bottom layer of images are digi stamps from Sketching Stamper.
Middle layer are Anya Stamps.
Top Layer are also from Sketching Stamper.
The cupcakes on the outside of the box and the tag, are Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. Some really gorgeous images on that site, must get some more, lol.
The cupcake in the centre was cut on my cougar as was the wrapper. The file for the wrapper I downloaded from here.
All images were coloured using copic pens and lashings of Crystal Stickles to add a bit of bling. Flowers, ribbon etc from stash.
The sentiments were printed and foiled.
Hoping it will be a bit cooler in my craft room tomorrow morning as I need to make a Good Luck card.
Sue xx

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow looks like someone has found their bloggy mojo again lol. Love your box and I think your colouring is fab!!
Hugs Kerry

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so absolutely awesome!
Stunning creation!
hugs
kim x

Mina said...

oh wow Sue this is amazing...so beautifully made
Mina xxx

Donna said...

Wow Sue, this is a fabulous exploding box, love all the images you've used, you really did an outstanding job on this.
hugs
Donna xx