CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 27 June 2010

A Horse, A Horse ....................


I had coloured this image, being one my friend gave me, about a week ago and decided to make a card for my Son's Fiance as she loves horses.
I still don't seem to be able to get the light right with my photos, must do better ...................!!

Materials used :

Papers were a freebie with a magazine and can't remember at the moment who the designer is.
Base card is white linen as usual with pink Stardream for the matting. I had a go at sewing the papers but tension wasn't quite right. Thought it had an interesting effect so left it as is, lol
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment was designed on PC, printed on laser printer ( new toy donated by my friend ) and foiled with my laminator.

Getting to like these easle cards, might make a few more, ha ha.

5 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Magnificent card Sue - your colouring is fantastic.

Edna x

cats whiskers said...

What a brill card dear, love the image and lush papers and your wonderful colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Poppy said...

great card,easels are my favourite card at the moment.
poppy

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful she will adore it!
hugs
kim x

Kerry said...

This is just beautiful! Love your choice of colours xx