CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 24 July 2010

Elephant mad!!





My good friend was due to have her special age birthday, now I am a lady so will not say which one, lol. Her lovely hubby had arranged a secret celebration and what made it even more special to me was that the party was on MY birthday, lol. My friend loves elephants so just couldn't resist making this card for her. I got the idea from Bev's blog, to incorporate a card and a gift in one. The card lifts up and reveals a box of chocolates, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


I used:

Basic card white linen for both the card and the box. The box was cut on my Cougar from A3 card.
Backing papers: My Mind's Eye.
Stamp: Whiff of Joy Fred Celebrating, coloured with copics
Flowers, ribbon and other embelishments from my stash.

I think she liked it, lol


2 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG Sue this is stunning, it's even better than I imagined! I love it and esp your flowers, well done you xx

Rosietoes said...

What a lovely card/gift set Sue. I love making these wee boxes. I'm sure your friend was tickled pink to receive it.

Edna x