CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Thank You card


This is a Thank You card that I made to send to my Auntie. It is really a week late but I hope it is better than never. No excuse to be late for this except for life getting in the way.
I used:
basic white linen card
Backing Paper: Bearly Mine Designs, again, lol
Image: Belinda blowing kisses, coloured with copics.
Mount and swirls: Cut on my cougar
Lace: A gift from my dear friend Kerry
Ribbon, gems and flowers: from my stash.
Hoping to get some Christmas cards done very very soon, time is certainly getting on.
Sue xx

2 comments:

Donna said...

really lovely card Sue, lovely image of Melinda, love how you have gone through the back of the mount with the ribbon and the lace is so pretty. Fabulous job girl.
hugs
Donna xx

Kerry said...

This is adorable Sue, I love how you have coloured Melinda. Glad you like your lace. Looking forward to seeing your next mini masterpiece xx Kerry xx