CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 24 July 2010

WOW, third post today!


Well, I have been really lax in my posting as there has been so much going on recently in my life. Made these cards earlier but only just had the chance to post. Here is number three that I made for my Sister's birthday last week.


I used:

Basic White linen card for base.
Backing paper: Papermania Blueberry Hill
Image: This was a gift from a friend, coloured with copics.
Scalloped edge matting was cut on my Cougar.
Lace, flowers, ribbon etc from my stash.


2 comments:

Kerry said...

aaawwwww so cute, that image was modelled on me you know, I'm shy as well. Love your choice of colours. Just realised this is your third post today!! I'd better sit down before I faint lol.

Karen@CCC said...

Lovely card and beautiful delicate colours. xx